Retail Leadership Graduate Program - Melbourne
Job no: 502414
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Kickstart your career in travel with the leader in the industry!
About our Graduate Program
Graduates learn fundamental business management and leadership skills while gaining hands-on experience in the role of a Travel Consultant. Upon successful completion of the 14-month program, graduates will have the opportunity to move into a retail leadership position where they will be responsible for the operation of a Flight Centre Travel Group retail business and lead a team of travel consultants. Our graduate program is a non-rotational program where you have quarterly projects that give you exposure to the Flight Centre business from different perspectives.
Highlights of the program include
- Learn and develop within a dynamic and social team environment.
- Excel with award-winning training and mentoring programs, working closely with experienced leaders who will work with you to achieve your career goals.
- Build your professional network by meeting the company’s most experienced leaders at exclusive, graduate-only events.
- Projects designed to help you develop your leadership skills and standout from the crowd
To apply for this program you need to:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher;
- Demonstrate leadership potential;
- Have had some travel experience; and
- Have outstanding networking and communication skills
- Be available to start on the 22nd of July 2019
- A bachelor’s degree specifically in either business or tourism is highly regarded but not required
- International travel experiences
About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups, with company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries. It employs more than 19,000 people globally across 2,800 businesses.
What work perks will I have access to?
- We offer all of our people both free health and wellness consultations and free financial planning guidance
- As one of the world's greatest travel companies, of course we offer fantastic discounted travel benefits to help you to see more of the world
- Your success is always high priority, we offer ongoing training, development and career opportunities
- We're a social bunch, so there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy complimentary social events from monthly award nights to gala balls
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Apply now to attend our upcoming Graduate Program Assessment Day. Don't miss the opportunity to commence your new career on the 22nd July 2019!
Back to search results Apply now