Travel Sales - Roosevelt Boulevard - Philadelphia, PA
Job no: 502368
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Do you want to dream it, live it and sell it? If this excites you then you're in for an adventure! At Liberty Travel we are passionate about what we do and you'll need to be too. We're looking for individuals who are sales-driven, results-focused, determined to succeed, and who are committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience. You will love the thought of exceeding targets and earning rewards as a result.
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us:
- Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service. You'll be target-driven, commission-focused, and up for any challenge.
- Travel experience - You'll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug, demonstrated of course by having visited a variety of overseas destinations.
- Academic achievements - You'll have been a high flyer with academic accomplishments.
- Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a $30K base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn! First year average earnings are around $35K with potential for year-upon-year growth as you build your client base.
- Full-time position – Your 5-day schedule will include some late nights, weekends, and some holidays; as our offices are open 7 days per week.
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - With our own in-house staff travel agents we'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisors.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Location: Philadelphia, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now