Product Management Accountant/Analyst - New Malden
Job no: 502071
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers. Due to our growth and success, we now have an excellent opportunity for an Air Product MA and Commercial Analyst to join us in our head office in New Malden (24 minutes from Waterloo).
The key purpose of this role is to provide commercial expertise and business support to our Air Product and Product Nation teams to ensure our strategic goals are achieved and all opportunities are realised. You’ll implement sufficient financial controls to ensure our Air Product results are accurate and all financial risks are mitigated.
- Assist key leaders with understanding financial implications of business decisions
- Develop and maintain reporting processes and systems which allow businesses to report and track KPIs
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge with the aim of maximising profits and achieving their strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of internal control to manage risk and protect business profit and ensuring efficient operation
- Ensure business leaders are operating within financial minimum standards
What we are looking for
We are looking for somebody with the ability to provide financial insight and support to commercial business leaders. You'll be able to identify where we can make improvements and communicate well, with good persuasion skills to help deliver maximum financial results and the persistence to challenge business decisions and processes.
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA part-qualified essential
- Previous experience in a similar role (in travel or hospitality/similar industry) preferred
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business models and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with the business to achieve business goals
- Intermediate Level of Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables and macros)
Salary and benefits
For this role, you’ll be rewarded with a salary of £35K - £40K OTE. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our benefits:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme and more...
If you want to work for the award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group, click the Apply Now button.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now