Travel Sales Hiring Event - Roosevelt Field Mall - Garden City, NY
Job no: 502056
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Part time, Full time
Location: New York
Are you looking for a fast-paced position in an exciting industry with opportunity to grow? If your answer is yes, this is the role for you!
Liberty Travel is HIRING!
We are seeking Part-Time Customer Engagement Specialists to work in our Garden City NY location in the Roosevelt Field Mall!
Come in to drop off your resume and for a chance to meet with a Flight Centre recruiter for a speed interview!
When: Wednesday 2/13/2019 Between the hours of 12 PM - 4 PM
Where: Liberty Travel Kiosk - Roosevelt Field Mall - 630 Old Country Rd Garden City, NY 11530
Pay: Part-time: $13.75 plus uncapped commission.
- $13.75 per hour, plus uncapped lead incentives
- Full benefits package for Full Time employees (medical, dental, 401k, paid time off)
- Discounted travel rates
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
- Engage guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our customers are, what brought them to Liberty Travel, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust customer profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Help Liberty Travel maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and assist in scheduling in person meetings for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future customers
- Adhering to our security and business processes and procedures as well as customer privacy compliance
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the travel industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and are able to qualify potential customers to determine their very specific travel needs
- Basic travel & geography knowledge
- Strong sense of team mentality, reliability, and can also work well independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills to properly pass relevant and detailed customer data to a Liberty Travel agent
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends/retail mall location)
- Ability to speak, write, and read English, bi-lingual is a plus
- Legal right to work in the United States
Location: Garden City, NY
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now