React Front End Developer
Job no: 502026
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
Join our Global Websites team building cutting edge travel websites using Gatsby, React and GraphQL with backend sources from headless Drupal 8, Elasticsearch and Lambda. Using the latest React tooling you will build high quality components that are reliable and work across many of our global travel websites with different brands and use cases.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies within a fast paced IT team who are passionate in designing and developing lean, quality and innovative web solutions for our customers.
You would be part of a cross disciplined Agile team to collaborate on and deliver business focused initiatives and general site support in a lean product focused approach using Scrum and releasing value daily.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong and recent experience in React, SASS, HTML and PHP, enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and be self-motivated.
You should have 5+ years’ experience working in the web development industry and able to provide examples of delivered outcomes and able to articulate technical implementation regarding the outcome. You should also show a passion to work in the industry, through any social contribution or attendance and share how you stay up to date on your skills and knowledge.
Software Development Skills
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Secure coding guidelines
- Interface Design Implementation
- MVC Architecture
- Git Flow
- A/B Testing
- Functional Programming
- Travel industry specific knowledge
- PCI compliance
- Static Site Generation exposure (Hugo, Jeckyl)
- JIRA & Confluence
- Generous remuneration structure with incentives that directly reward hard work and results
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally (Las Vegas in 2019)
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now