Event Director - New Malden
Job no: 501989
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Business Support
Boasting over 25 years of award-winning event management experience, cievents is a global strategic event management agency. We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Event Director within cievents to play an important role in leading the event program on a key pharmaceutical client. This position will be based in our offices in New Malden. There will also be travel for events which are mainly within Europe.
Reporting weekly to the Business Leader, you'll be fully accountable for the events under your direction. You'll work with the Business Leader and client to ensure that all event briefs and budgets are fully understood, logistically sound and to provide solutions where necessary. You will also lead the relationship with your client and provide recommendations and solutions to them and the wider team.
Main responsibilities of the Event Director
- Run multiple events concurrently whilst managing the main stakeholder relationships
- Implement customer/event specific systems and processes to ensure accurate and efficient event management
- Maintain effective and customer focused communication throughout with all stakeholders
- Maintain accurate files, budgets and critical paths in order to adhere to deadlines and budgets
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a strong motivator with desire to achieve and be successful. You'll have a high degree of event management experience, including managing offshore destinations / foreign currency budgets / large numbers of passengers / complex events / high profile clients / multiple events at the same time.
The rewards and benefits
For this Event Director role, we offer a salary of up to £35K plus the opportunity to earn profit share. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Highly renowned social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at cievents and Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now