Business Development Manager - New Malden/Guildford/Vauxhall
Job no: 501926
Brand: Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Flight Centre Business Travel is on the hunt for an entry-level professional with the ambition and sales ability to join our company as a full time Business Development Manager (working Monday to Friday office hours). We have offices in New Malden, Guildford and Vauxhall and you can be based from your nearest one, visiting clients regularly throughout the week. This is primarily a travel sales business development role, but we will give you all the training and ongoing support you will need to keep you up-to-scratch.
The Business Development Manager role involves:
- Sourcing and contacting leads (companies not already using our amazing products)
- Making introductory calls explaining the benefits of Flight Centre Business Travel
- Setting up and making visits to prospective clients
- Receiving top-notch support by a team of Business Travel Experts
- Becoming part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
- Attending fantastic networking and social events
- Earning a guaranteed £25,000 for your first 2 years rising to £30,000 thereafter (First year OTE £35,000)
What are we looking for?
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales ability and persistence are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
We also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Highly renowned social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
Click on the link to apply, whereby you'll answer a quick couple of questions and upload your CV. We'll review your application as quickly as possible (within 5 days) and selected applications will be invited for a short telephone interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now