Lead UX/UI Designer - Oxford St
Job no: 501873
Work type: Full time
Location: City of Westminster
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual to join our multi-award winning company as a Lead UX/UI Designer within our Oxford Street based web development team. We are currently working on cutting edge technology across our retail/ecommerce website and building a team to enable that. You will be leading a team of two UX/UI designers and be expected to provide visual feedback and guidance as necessary on design execution.
As a Lead UX/UI Designer, you will take a lead role in the look and feel of the website and work collaboratively with teams across the business to ensure your research drives the digital strategy and user experience of our digital products going forward.
You will own the UX for the Flight Centre retail website, translate ideas, user research and feedback into excellent products with a great experience. You will be expected to generate designs and prototypes whilst demonstrating advanced knowledge and understanding of the complete software development process.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active, hands on expert in visual design, and have experience working with an Agile development Team to ensure design and user journeys enhances the overall user experience of our website.
What we’re looking for
- Substantial commercial experience
- Photoshop/Sketch exposure
- Agile Experience
- Ability to manage and motivate others
What we’re offering
The rewards and benefits
For this Lead UX/UI Designer role, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary (£50K base) and monthly incentives. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our fantastic benefits:
- Hugely discounted leisure and travel from a huge array of providers
- Fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme and more...
If you enjoy design, developing and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing, international brand, then this is the role for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now