Travel Consultant / Agent - South Auckland
Job no: 501609
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, South
When it comes to travel, you love to get outside your comfort zone. Why not seek the same exhilaration in the workplace? Come and join the Flight Centre family!
What do we mean, exactly? You're ready for a career, not just a job. You want the chance to grow by working with a company that motivates and rewards your hard work.
You want to open up the world for those who want to see.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using your travel experience to sell a wide variety of products and destinations
- Building, maintaining and managing your own client portfolio
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone, and via email
- Earning a retainer + uncapped commission. The more you sell, the more you earn!
- Working hard to smash monthly sales targets and gaining recognition for your sales ability
- Joining an energetic and social team on a rotating roster (5 days on, 2 days off)
Some of our benefits:
- Access to exclusive industry discounts for you and your family’s travel
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and financial planning advice
- Paid volunteer leave so you can get involved in helping local and global communities
- Ongoing training to develop you personally and professionally
- Career progression – we hire our leaders from within!
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re hungry to make your mark on the travel industry and gain global recognition
- You love your customers! You go above and beyond every time to make sure they are 100% satisfied… building that relationship is key
- Proven sales achievement and some experience in a target driven environment
- Overseas travel experience within the last 5 years
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- A desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own success and earnings
The boring bits
- You must be legally able to work here for the foreseeable future. Your work visa must hold at least another 2 years validity at the time of your application.
- That's the only boring bit - everything else is very exciting!
Due to regular internal transfers and promotions both nationally and internationally, we are continuously recruiting nationwide for fresh talent. Interested? Apply today!
Back to search results Apply now