Business Systems Analyst
Job no: 501355
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Technology is on the lookout for a business systems analyst who is passionate about improving processes and systems to deliver great outcomes for our customers. The role will involve working alongside our Project Services team on a range of projects and initiatives touching all aspects of the Flight Centre business.
The Business Systems Analyst acts as an intermediary between the end users and the IT project team to analyse and define a common understanding of the requirements and ensure that the IT solution delivers the best outcome for our business.
We are looking for someone with a mix of experience in projects delivered in both agile and traditional methodologies, and are comfortable working in teams and projects with a technical, as well as, process focus.
A good fit will be self-motivated, outcomes-driven and have a basic level of cross-functional project skills (Project, Test Management) to be successful.
Specifically, you will:
- Workshop, document and confirm requirements with business as well as technical stakeholders using various tools and techniques including BPMN, Use cases and User stories
- Assist in developing the business case
- Assist the solution architect and technical teams with the solutioning process
- Facilitate prioritisation of requirements and in some projects assume the role of a delegated product owner to drive project outcomes
- Assist the planning process for the Project Manager by identifying project dependencies, risks and issues
- Facilitate test management and execution as required
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in IT projects
- Travel industry experience is desirable
- Industry certification (CBAP, CCBA, AgileBA) is desirable
- Experience using BPMN, Use case mapping, User stories, system mapping
- Experience in procurement (RFI, RFP, RFT) processes
- General industry knowledge (SDLC, ITIL)
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally (Las Vegas in 2019)
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018, in addition to Best Agency Group at the AFTA 2018 National Travel Industry Awards
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now