FCM - Corporate Travel Agent - Remote
Job no: 500401
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation.
Before you begin your role, you will spend one to two weeks (paid) training in the local FCM Travel Solutions office. Once you have completed your training at our local FCM office, our new hires participate in a week of comprehensive classroom style (paid) training at headquarters in Montvale, NJ. This program will boost your knowledge, train you on contract airfares and sharpen your Sabre skills. Our corporate travel agents handle the air, car, rail and ground transportation bookings as well as the ticketing, changes and the exchanges, our Learningcurve Training Program will help to prepare you with the necessary skills to be successful.
You will also need to offer exceptional customer service to satisfy our business traveler’s needs. We encourage our Corporate Travel Agents to study the travel polices of our corporate accounts and develop a relationship with them so, essentially, when our valued business travelers have the need for business travel arrangements, they rest assured that their business travel needs are in the hands of a dedicated team of Corporate Travel professionals they trust and are on a first name basis with.
What You Will Need:
- 2-5 years experience in Corporate required
- Sabre skills preferred
- Experience with complex international fares strongly recommended
- Experience with complex ticketing & exchanges is preferred
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge is necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
What You Will Gain:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now