Graduate Program - Retail Leadership - Melbourne
Job no: 497644
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
About the business:
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups, with company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries. It employs more than 19,000 people globally across 2,800 businesses.
About the role:
Graduates learn fundamental business management and leadership skills while gaining hands-on experience in the role of a travel consultant. Upon successful completion of the 14-month program, graduates will have the opportunity to move into a leadership position where they will be responsible for the operation of a Flight Centre Travel Group retail business and lead a team of travel consultants.
Highlights of the program include:
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional $10,000, paid out incrementally throughout the program in recognition of reaching your milestones.
- Learn and develop within a dynamic and social team environment.
- Excel with award-winning training and mentoring programs, working closely with experienced leaders who will work with you to achieve your career goals.
- Build your professional network by meeting the company’s most experienced leaders at exclusive, graduate-only events.
To apply for this program you need to:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher;
- Demonstrate leadership potential;
- Have had some travel experience; and
- Have outstanding customer service skills
Apply now to attend our upcoming Graduate Program Assessment Day. Don't miss the opportunity to commence your new career in July 2018!
Back to search results Apply now